Get to know your student city and your fellow students!
Great that you have chosen to study in The Hague! There is always something to do in this versatile city. And we are going to give you a taste of that during this city introduction.
Get to know the student city of The Hague during the introductory activities that other students have organized for you. This is how you get off to a flying start in The Hague: meet new friends and find your way in this metropolis by the sea.
We’re going to have a great time in August and September
The week of Wednesday 25 August is all about fun and new encounters.
- On Wednesday August 25 you will meet fellow students during the Student Get Together @ De Haagse Kluis.
- Thursday, August 26, the party will continue on the water with the The Hague Student Boat Tour (sold out).
- Friday the 27th it's time to sweat during the The Hague Student Sports Day.
- The Association & Pub Crawl on Friday evening has unfortunately been postponed due to covid measures, but we will catch up later this year.
- After a week break you can explore The Hague further with the Treasure Hunt on September 3rd.
- Friday, September 10 you'll get another chance to participate in the second The Hague Student Sports Day.
Download the Student Radar App
Just launched: the Student Radar app! Thé app for students in The Hague. Check the calender in the app to see the fun things to do on short term. And you can take advantage of great student discounts in The Hague. You can also find the activities of this city introduction to The Hague here. So download! Via the App Store or Google Play.
Start your student days with lots of fun! Welcome to The Hague.
Are you joining the introductory activities? We advise you to do a covid self-test. If you are not feeling 100%, you should (unfortunately) stay home.