The Haagse Studenten Vereeniging is the largest and oldest student association in The Hague. In addition to the fantastic get-togethers, parties and activities, they offer the opportunity to gain all kinds of experiences. As an active member, you are regularly – also unconsciously – trained on important competencies in the field of organisation, management and communication.
Will you join us?
In September you can experience what it's like to belong to HSV! We invite you to join the party. There is a full calender:
- On August 31: a Mamma Mia party on the beach at Beachclub People. For € 28,- you get unlimited drinks at the bar all evening (from 9 pm to 1 am)!
- On 1 September: sailing through the canals of The Hague. Afterwards there will be a drink on the terrace of the Grote Markt!
- On September 2nd: everyone is welcome at the beautiful society Megara IV, located at Burgemeester van Karnebeeklaan 3. There will also be a beer relay.
- On September 3: GLOW. It will be a glow-in-the-dark party, so the dress code for this evening is 'full white'.
- On September 7: speed dating. This evening you will get to know the members and the association better!
- Join a BBQ at the Haagsche Wens on Wednesday 8 September, for € 10,- this barbecue is fully provided.
- On September 9th: Septemberfest! At the beginning of the evening you get a pull for € 10,-, which you can have filled with beer unlimitedly throughout the evening.
- Finally, September 10: the Haagsche Borrelnach.
Sign up, we're looking forward to seeing you!
PS. During the events you can only pay by card. ID is required.