The Netherlands' museum of modern art is located in The Hague. Take this opportunity to visit this world museum for free!
Which art attracts you?
With 160,000 works of art, Kunstmuseum is one of Europe's largest art museums. Step inside an enchanting building, wander through beautiful daylight rooms and discover the world-famous works of art in the collection.
A must this autumn: the exhibition Balenciaga – Masterly Black. Kunstmuseum Den Haag pays tribute to his oeuvre in this color with this fashion exhibition. More than 100 masterpieces from the collections of Palais Galliera and Maison Balenciaga steal the show in The Hague. It is the first time that such a large selection of Balenciaga's works can be seen in the Netherlands.
This is how you reserve your free ticket
- Go to the website of Kunstmuseum Den Haag: book tickets
- Click the button BUY TICKETS
- Choose the Thursday on which you want to visit the museum: 17, 24 November and/of 1, 8, 15 December
- Select the time you want to start your visit on that date
- Scroll down to "Free ticket" and fill in how many student tickets you want to reserve
- Follow the next steps untill you get your confirmation
- Bring and show your student card when you visit!