nl / en

Housing officer

How to contact the International Office of your educational institution

Most institutions have an International Office and/or a dedicated housing officer. They will provide you with support and can answer questions.

Hotelschool The Hague

Inholland University of Applied Sciences

International Institute of Social Studies

Leiden University, Campus The Hague

Technical University Delft

The Hague University of Applied Sciences

University of the Arts The Hague