nl / en

I need non-medical care

The Youth Information Point and JouwGGD are there for you if you have questions about social problems, sex, drugs, pregnancy, relationships, loneliness and more. Are you not feeling well mentally? On this page you find more information about which direct options you have to get free help with this.

Youth Information Point
Are you aged 12 to 26 and do you live in The Hague? Then you can contact the JIP. The JIP is the Youth Information Point of The Hague and gives you free information, advice and help. About care, but also about money matters, living and working. Everything is confidential and even anonymous if you want. They have only one goal: to help you! You can contact the JIP with all your questions. Make an appointment via the website or come by.

Questions that are sometimes asked:

  • "There are problems at home, what can I do?"
  • “I have a fight at work/school, what can I do?”
  • "I'm looking for a place to live, but I don't know where".
  • "How do I find work?"
  • "Maybe I'm pregnant, what should I do?"
  • “There are problems with an institution, can you help me with that?”

Do you have questions about sex, drugs or are you not feeling well? Check out (Dutch) for answers to questions about for example your body, relationships or living on your own. You can also ask questions anonymously to a youth nurse or doctor via the chat. They are happy to help you.